Strategy and Project Management:
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and monthly work plan for own team and share daily work progress with supervisor.
- Track the progress of all projects activities as per approved plan.
- Support HR to update relevant policies, team performance and monitor the activities of team members.
- Support WildTeam Accounts department in budget forecasting, verify and cross-check financial transaction/disbursement
- Develop concept note and proposal for relevant conservation activities
- Design, plan, implement and monitor local and national campaign to achieve organisational/project goals
- Oversee the activity and performance of community-based conservation education and awareness outreach platforms such as Sundarbans Education Centres, TigerScout and BaghBandhu
- Oversee wildlife rescue, conflict and wildlife crime data
- Oversee a bi-annual Wildlife Crime, Wildlife-Human Conflict and Wildlife Rescue report generation
- Design and implement capacity development training events for the local stakeholders, researchers and conservation practitioner
- Design and organise workshop and experience sharing sessions for project stakeholders
Master’s degree from a relevant discipline e.g. development studies, zoology/biological science, Agricultural Sciences (DVM, Animal Husbandry or Fisheries), conservation management, natural resource management, environmental science/studies, forestry, social science,communication, or any other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge centre management:
- Planning, organising and facilitating various events for Noazesh Knowledge Centre (NKC) events (e.g. Seminar, Workshop, WildTrip, Documentary show, Debate, photography competition, socializing events etc.)
- Facilitating regular training/workshop/seminar under WildLearning Programme.
- Maintaining members database and facilitate the activities of NKC with the help of members and volunteers
- Designing, constructing and maintaining assets and in-house databases of relevant material, including the library catalogue, Research papers, books, CD/DVD, magazine etc
- Maintaining strong communication with knowledge centre members and other wildlife lovers through social media platforms and other ways
- Oversee work plan and budget for activities knowledge centre activities
- Execute any other jobs assigned by the supervisor
- Preferred attitude
- The most important quality WildTeam is looking for in all its employees is a positive can-do attitude and “One Team” approaches. We recruit people who are highly motivated to save wildlife, take responsibility for their work, can solve complex problems, have a fearless attitude and are ready to takethe challenge, and who enjoy working with supporting others in sometimes challenging living and political conditions.
- WildTeam is, therefore, looking for a strong leader and a fast learner, who is driven, dynamic, and confident, knows how to get the best from a team, has a fierce eye for detail and analysis, being able to operate and think at a visionary/strategic level.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Add rounded corners to a button with the border-radius property: