Dhaka Tribune (DT) is a nationwide English-language daily newspaper with a dominant online presence. DT is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter individual to join as Research Coordinator.
- Design and develop quantitative and qualitative research instruments, such as survey questionnaires, telephone and in-person interviews, literature reviews, focus groups and data analysis.
- Manage and deliver various research projects, from scoping through to methodology, report writing, and justifying the result of research.
- Work closely with the Editor and Executive Editor to bring out brand new ideas to develop research based articles for the newspaper and its other publications.
- Get involved in planning and coordinating all kind of research as appropriate for the Dhaka Tribune and serves as principle liaison for all kinds of cross- functional project.
- The candidate/s must have Bachelor / Masters Degree in Economics / Development Studies/ Statistics
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Effective political, economic, development and statistical reasoning and analytical skills
- Ability to apply and interpret political/statistical/economic/business analysis
- Ability to use statistical software to manage & organize data and information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including report writing
- Ability to work independently
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : July 18, 2019